Alberto Polanco, President
A CHAMPION PROFILE
US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA PHILLY”S AND BOSTON RED SOX, HOME DEPOT, INZIRILLO COMPANY AND POLANCO BUSINESS SOULUTIONS LLC. – President
Certified project management specializing in new commercial construction projects, retail, business offices, new residential construction, Responsible for business development, and estimating. PLANCO BUSINESS SOULUTIONS, LLC. Served as Project Manager and Project Supervisor heading up the relationship with the US Department of Commerce, The Home Depot Inc and Inzirillo Company. Performed the renovations on seven retail stores in Miami District Design totaling over $10,000,000.00. Involved in over $21,000,000 of commercial and industrial projects and $13,000,000 in residential and office projects. Duties have included business development, staff management, estimating, permitting, budgeting, scheduling, subcontractor negotiations, operations, field administration, training and compliance.
Senior Interior Designer
Irwin is Responsible for more than one thousand design projects from concept to reality including MORE THAN FIFTEEN HUNDRED RETAIL STORES IN NY CITY totaling OVER 100 million dollar., Irwin creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment. These solutions are functional, enhance the quality of life and culture of the occupants and are aesthetically attractive. Designs are created in response to and coordinated with the building shell and acknowledge the physical location and social context of the project. Designs must adhere to code and regulatory requirements, and encourage the principles of environmental sustainability. The interior design process follows a systematic and coordinated methodology, including research, analysis, and integration of knowledge into the creative process, whereby the needs and resources of the client are satisfied to produce an interior space that fulfills the project goals. Irwin Goldberg
PAMELA handle the operational, organizational, and managerial responsibilities of the company.
EXPERIENCE: Bachelor Degree on Business Administration from UTESA University .
Her responsibilities includes:
• Implementing business procedures
• Assessing employee performance
• Relating to customers
• Negotiating contracts and deals
• Maintaining professionalism in the work place
• Mediating staff issues
• Interviewing and hiring staff
• Being a role model
• Motivating colleagues
• Improving goods and services
• Preparing financial data
• Networking with industry peers, competitors and prospective clients
• Promoting and marketing the business
• Minimizing expenditure
• Managing budgets
• Attending business meetings, events, and industry functions
Luis attends Oklahoma State Collage where he studies Science in Construction Management Technology and plays 3rd base for the Oklahoma Thunder. Luis now prepares bids, conceptual cost models, and budgets; perform quantitative analyses of construction documents and project program requirements. also, lead and oversee the preparation of accurate conceptual cost models and budgets and provide consultative guidance on constructability, schedule, phasing, and staffing.
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER, CNC MACHINE PROGRAMMER AND OPERATOR. Technical layouts for construction projects and architectural designs.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR AND HR
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper-level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
- Manages staff schedules
- Tracks office supply inventory and approve supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
- Supervises all administrative personnel
Office: 954 530 1679
Cel: 305 200 7290